With back to school season upon us, Teacher’s nation wide struggle to get their classrooms ready. Did you know many teachers pay for their classroom supplies with their own money? And we all know it can get expensive quick!
This movement was created by a Teacher earlier this month from a Facebook group called, Support A Teacher – Teacher Giving . This group allows Teachers & Professionals to share their classroom Wish List in the comment section so that generous donors across the world can fulfill the item(s) on these lists.
Just choose a teacher in need & start shopping from their list!
Teacher's & Educators can create a Wish List on Amazon & Share it publicly. Donors can even leave a note or message letting the teacher know how much they are appreciated❤️
Attention Teachers! How to create your list
- Create your Amazon Wish List
- Hover over Account & List at the top of any Amazon.com page
- Select ‘Create a List’ from the drop-down menu.
- Choose the Wish list & decide if you will like your list to be private or public. You can also designate whether your list is for an organization and if so, you’ll have the option to provide the website address of the organization
- Click ‘Save’ and then you can start adding items to your list!
- To add items to your wish list, simply browse Amazon for products and then click ‘Add to List’ under the Buy box on the right-hand side of any item’s product detail page.
- Only list owners can make changes through Manage List. Both list owners and collaborators will be able to add and remove items.
Educators do so much for our kids! Let’s help them out!!